12213 Broadwater Loop, THONOTOSASSA, FL

$4,500,000

Previous Next

6

Beds

7

Baths

8,307

Square feet

3.03

Acres

About 12213 Broadwater Loop

Under Construction. *NEW PRICE* **WATERFRONT ** Builder’s recently incurred construction SAVINGS being passed on to new buyer. Builder has reached 85% completion mark. Home being sold AS-IS at 85% completed. All that remains to be done are the finishing touches. Builder can complete home in the next several months subject to the buyer’s selections. DON’T WANT TO WAIT YEARS TO BUILD A CUSTOM HOME? WITH OVER 85% CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED, BUYER HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AS-IS AND ENGAGE BUILDER TO MAKE FINAL SELECTIONS. WITH CONSTRUCTION COSTS RAPIDLY INCREASING AND PROLONGED WAIT TIMES, COME AND EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! CUSTOMIZE THE REMAINING 15% OF YOUR DREAM HOME WITH A SHORT LEAD TIME AND QUICK MOVE IN AND ONLY 20 MIN FROM DOWNTOWN TAMPA! This new elegant modern transitional lake front residence with over 8,300 sq. ft. heated & 12,618 sq. ft. under roof located on 3.03 acres nestled in beautiful Stone Lake Ranch in Thonotosassa. Created by the trusted Olivera Construction Builders. This stunning contemporary home has breathtaking water views throughout with 6 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, 6 car garage, a unique lower level that features a bonus/game room, theater room, guest bedroom, gym, and a walk-out lanai. Owner’s suite features sitting room, library/study, bedroom sized walk-in closets, outdoor lanai overlooking pool and lake. Master bath features steam shower, free standing tub, walk around shower with all the bells and whistles. Enjoy a beautiful custom gourmet kitchen with Top-of-the-line appliances, hidden walk-in pantry, oversized island, and breakfast nook. This spacious oversized kitchen opens to the great room featuring 90-degree glass doors that open to the pool and outdoor kitchen. The front entry way welcomes you to this fabulous open floor plan overlooking Beautiful Lake Thonotosassa featuring JELD-WEN Aurora fiberglass custom double doors, open foyer, formal living room with gas fireplace boasting 24ft ceilings, formal dining room and crown molding throughout. Upstairs features 3 sizable bedrooms, loft and additional laundry room. Step outside to your private resort style backyard retreat featuring an Infinity pool/spa with an outdoor kitchen, plumbed out for firepits, prepped for sport court (concrete slab laid), all leading to a brand-new dock and 10,000-pound boat and jet ski lift. The outdoor living experience is an ideal oasis where the entire family can rest, rejuvenate, and spend time together. Storage for days!!! Never over heat in your garage again with over 1800 sq feet of air-conditioned garage space with and additional flex space above designed to be a workshop, art studio, gym, wrapping room, or dance studio. Home is generator ready with transfer switch already installed. All the interior modern features you would expect in a custom-built home, pre-wiring for state-of-the-art audio/visual done by Arracal,Inc., and custom design layout from award winning interior designer Franco Pasquale Designs. So many amazing features ready for your final touches. Don’t miss out on this SHOWSTOPPING home!

Features of 12213 Broadwater Loop

MLS® # T3359514
Price $4,500,000
Bedrooms 6
Bathrooms 7.00
Full Baths 6
Half Baths 1
Square Footage 8,307
Acres 3.03
Year Built 2022
Type Residential
Sub-Type Single Family Residence
Style Contemporary
Status Active

Community Information

Address 12213 Broadwater Loop
Area Thonotosassa
Subdivision STONELAKE RANCH PH 1
City THONOTOSASSA
County Hillsborough
State FL
Zip Code 33592

Amenities

Parking Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
# of Garages 6
Is Waterfront Yes
Waterfront Lake
Has Pool Yes

Interior

Interior Features Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Walk-In Closet(s)
Appliances Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
Heating Central, Propane
Cooling Central Air
Fireplace Yes
Fireplaces Gas

Exterior

Exterior Features French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
Lot Description Cleared, Level, Oversized Lot, Paved, Private
Roof Tile
Foundation Slab

School Information

High Strawberry Crest High School

Additional Information

Date Listed March 9th, 2022
Days on Market 111
Zoning PD
Foreclosure No
Short Sale No
RE / Bank Owned No

Listing Details

AgentDeleon Sheffield
OfficeDELEON SHEFFIELD COMPANY LLC

Listing Map

Request a Showing

Provide a valid email address.
When would you like to view this property?